Battle Box - Wool Rushing

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormatoa

Jul 23, 2022
Hey MCCi,

I've recently been loving Battle Box. I do (what most players call) what's called Wool Rushing. I've been having a blast with my plays & wins but a lot of the players are mad at me. Am I doing something wrong? Against the rules? Or what? People are saying "I'm sorry for advance for my teammate stormatoa" and it really doesn't make me feel good. So, tell me. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: CrownDeluxe
It's not against the rules, it's just rude to the other players and is very annoying. Most people, including myself, first would eliminate entire enemy team, then proceed to fill in the wool

It's definitely not as fun, but most people in BB want to pvp/have good fights rather than have no fights and win the round (also it's super unsatisfying if you're chasing down a kill and the round ends). I feel that this is a problem with scoring/the format though, as three wool rushes virtually guarantees you the win (if I've done the maths right) and unlike in MCC score doesn't contribute to something bigger.

Last edited:
I personally don't see any issues. I can see why it is frustrating to some people, but it is a part of the game and definitely a valid strategy.

The possibility to wool rush is what sets it apart from other 4v4 pvp gamemodes and it is only logical that people will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.