Gameplay discussion for MCC Island.

General Beta Access Giveaway x3! (Starter Bundles)

Beta Access Giveaway x3! (Starter Bundles)

• 16d

Last Reply

Replies

Views

General discussion about MCC Island Gameplay
Username: Danofthedew
recently got into minecraft pvp and this looks like a pretty cool server to start on!
thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!
  test
  • 2022/11/28
  • MforMarcel

View attachment 2800
    Starter Bundle Giveaway

In the spirit of the launch of MCCI's closed Beta I would like to give away 3 Starter Bundles (Retail: $14.65/ea) to players who have not yet gained access to the network.

Please only enter the giveaway if you have not yet gained entry to MCC Island.

Entering is simple, just provide your Minecraft username in a reply below. Do not enter for someone else.

All entries will be placed into a random generator that will provide the names of 3 separate winners.

In the event that the starter bundle sells out at the conclusion of the giveaway, an alternate store item will be purchased (Ex: Fast pass individually, etc.). Rest assured I'll make it right if this occurs.

Bundle Contents:
    75f43c6bbf234283fe7d88a7c46018ba.png

This Giveaway will end on Friday, September 30th, 2022.

The winners will be announced and notified on this thread and through a private message the same day. We will verify that you receive your prize through private message.

Good luck to all that enter!
    MforMarcel

Good luck everyone
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • T1Q

View attachment 2800
    Starter Bundle Giveaway

In the spirit of the launch of MCCI's closed Beta I would like to give away 3 Starter Bundles (Retail: $14.65/ea) to players who have not yet gained access to the network.

Entering is simple, just provide your Minecraft username in a reply below. Do not enter for someone else.

All entries will be placed into a random generator that will provide the names of 3 separate winners.

In the event that the starter bundle sells out at the conclusion of the giveaway, an alternate store item will be purchased (Ex: Fast pass individually, etc.). Rest assured I'll make it right if this occurs.

Bundle Contents:

The winners will be announced and notified on this thread and through a private message the same day. We will verify that you receive your prize through private message.

T1Q
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • Yuma

thanks for doing this giveaway for the community, my mc ign: Yumalol
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • View attachment 2800
    Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

My username is Maybe_Leon
    I really hope I win, I've been waiting for a ticket for over 2 months now.
    Ggs and good luck to everyone else
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • Fvry

View attachment 2800
    Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

IGN is Fvry
    probably easier to type than most other names, just saying lol
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • Last edited:
    View attachment 2800
    Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

Fawnbee123
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • Bananoo_

View attachment 2800
    Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

Bananoo_
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • View attachment 2800
    Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

FireBeastMode pls I been waiting for 2 years
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • View attachment 2800
    Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

BitWeirdNGL
      test
  • 2022/11/28