Beta Access Giveaway x3! (Starter Bundles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 2800
Starter Bundle Giveaway

In the spirit of the launch of MCCI's closed Beta I would like to give away 3 Starter Bundles (Retail: $14.65/ea) to players who have not yet gained access to the network.

Please only enter the giveaway if you have not yet gained entry to MCC Island.

Entering is simple, just provide your Minecraft username in a reply below. Do not enter for someone else.

All entries will be placed into a random generator that will provide the names of 3 separate winners.

In the event that the starter bundle sells out at the conclusion of the giveaway, an alternate store item will be purchased (Ex: Fast pass individually, etc.). Rest assured I'll make it right if this occurs.

Bundle Contents:
75f43c6bbf234283fe7d88a7c46018ba.png

This Giveaway will end on Friday, September 30th, 2022.

The winners will be announced and notified on this thread and through a private message the same day. We will verify that you receive your prize through private message.

Good luck to all that enter!
MforMarcel

Good luck everyone

View attachment 2800
Starter Bundle Giveaway

In the spirit of the launch of MCCI's closed Beta I would like to give away 3 Starter Bundles (Retail: $14.65/ea) to players who have not yet gained access to the network.

Entering is simple, just provide your Minecraft username in a reply below. Do not enter for someone else.

All entries will be placed into a random generator that will provide the names of 3 separate winners.

In the event that the starter bundle sells out at the conclusion of the giveaway, an alternate store item will be purchased (Ex: Fast pass individually, etc.). Rest assured I'll make it right if this occurs.

Bundle Contents:

The winners will be announced and notified on this thread and through a private message the same day. We will verify that you receive your prize through private message.

T1Q

Reactions: cheetahs
View attachment 2800
Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

My username is Maybe_Leon
I really hope I win, I've been waiting for a ticket for over 2 months now.
Ggs and good luck to everyone else

View attachment 2800
Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

IGN is Fvry
probably easier to type than most other names, just saying lol

Last edited:
View attachment 2800
Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

Fawnbee123

View attachment 2800
Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

Bananoo_

View attachment 2800
Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

FireBeastMode pls I been waiting for 2 years

Reactions: cheetahs
View attachment 2800
Starter Bundle Giveaway

Bundle Contents:

BitWeirdNGL

Status
Not open for further replies.