beta sign up

• 56d

Last Reply

Replies

Views

General discussion about MCC Island Gameplay
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried signing up 2 times already. First time 2 months ago and I tried today, it still hasn't seemed to work.
  test
  • 2023/01/28
  • LezyYT

You realize, this is closed beta, right?
    Just signing up won't do anything. You have to wait until you get Admission ticket or just buy some bundles.
    And don't even ask how long you have to wait, you either be very lucky and get in in the day, or you'll be very unlucky and never get in
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • Mrkvaman

Just signing up won't do anything. You have to wait until you get Admission ticket or just buy some bundles.
    And don't even ask how long you have to wait, you either be very lucky and get in in the day, or you'll be very unlucky and never get in
    The amount of times you have to explain this every day is funny to me. Lmao-
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • iSwqg

Joe you don't get the ticket right after your sign up unless you get very lucky
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • TrigexSS

they gave me the admission ticket but i cant enter
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • I even made a whole post just to stop these threads. Didn't work
    I tried making a post too lol I don't understand how so many of these questions get asked over and over again daily. the search bar does in fact exist
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.