Block wars Winner post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
starts agressivly beating pepsitrain with a mallet
"get in the portal"
Ok FINE (jumps in the other portal and the other portal closes) wait this is A PORTAL TO, OMG FORGET THE PIGEONS, I HAVE FOUND MY NEW HOME! (Gets on Thomas and drives out of the yard for his first job on the Island Of Sodor) LATER GUYS! HAVE FUN!

Hi Pepsi! It’s kinda dark in here. Pigeon trapped you here too?
What do you mean. It’s not dark. In fact, I’m not with you right now. I’m on the island of Sodor because I went through the other portal. I’m just not canon to this ok. Jojo knows this. (Note: she really doesn’t but I act like she does) so yeah. Ima go to sleep so I can wake up on track and on time for my next job here on the island of Sodor. Enjoy that Canon story. If Jojo is there, tell her I said hi.

What do you mean. It’s not dark. In fact, I’m not with you right now. I’m on the island of Sodor because I went through the other portal. I’m just not canon to this ok. Jojo knows this. (Note: she really doesn’t but I act like she does) so yeah. Ima go to sleep so I can wake up on track and on time for my next job here on the island of Sodor. Enjoy that Canon story. If Jojo is there, tell her I said hi.
EY YOUR RUINING THE LORE THATS NOT ALLOWED

Reactions: PepsiTrain26
Status
Not open for further replies.