Daily frog facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact: on Reddit, r/MinecraftChampionship has less members than r/frogs

Fun fact: The first frog species to show up under google images when searching frog is the Red-eyed tree frog

Last edited:
Reactions: DaGreatMup
Fun fact: The Youtube channel Crazy Frog have 7,599,416,130 total views with their most viewed video being Axel F with 3,794,209,217 as of typing

Fun fact: Someone made a song and animation of the coqui frog

I didn't forget to post yesterday, what are you talking about?

Fun fact: Pet frogs sometimes like to be silly and try and swallow the fingers of their owners, mistaking them for food

Last edited:
Fun fact: The largest organ a frog has is their liver

Fun fact: In ancient Egypt, frogs were a symbol of fertility, water and some form of life. The last one seems a bit shaky but most sources I found had the first 2.

Last edited:
Fun fact: Frogs hibernate during the winter

fun fact: theres this person named Mini and they HATE frogs and thinks pigeons are way better its just so crazy
crazy
I haven't met a mini that never liked frogs
mostly because they start liking them after I use "advanced persuasion techniques"

Fun fact: crows were found removing livers from live toads which caused them to literally explode. Toads are just frogs with worse skin, it counts

Last edited:
Fun fact: Frogs hibernate during the winter

crazy
I haven't met a mini that never liked frogs
mostly because they start liking them after I use "advanced persuasion techniques"

Fun fact: crows were found removing livers from live toads which caused them to literally explode. Toads are just frogs with worse skin, it counts
why do i get the feeling your techniques involve a lot of torture

Fun fact: Ranidaphobia is the irrational fear of frogs and toads

Fun fact: A herbicide, atrazine, can make male frogs female. Somehow. I don't have the time or energy to do thorough research into this.

Last edited:
Fun fact: A frog's best game in mcci is hole in the wall
Source: @froggy 's scores in a community tournament
also happy birthday froggy!

Fun fact: The parkour warrior logo is a frog. Not sure if this was a recent thing but I'm all for it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-19 203858.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-19 203858.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Fun fact: High concentrations of alcohol can kill frogs

Fun fact: the Eastern Banjo Toad got its name for the sound of its call sounding like a banjo string being plucked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.