• 63d

Last Reply

Replies

Views

General discussion about MCC Island Gameplay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niproject

The title says it all. I really hope there will be Eu servers on release, playing competitive modes with 175 ping is kinda unbearable.
  test
  • 2022/11/28
  • Mike

The title says it all. I really hope there will be Eu servers on release, playing competitive modes with 175 ping is kinda unbearable.
    The lead dev, kezz said that they are focused on the server currently and that its not that easy to do, to just add one

THere is?
    Nope, it was said by the lead dev kezz that there's no eu proxy.
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • T1Q

The lead dev, kezz said that they are focused on the server currently and that its not that easy to do, to just add one

Nope, it was said by the lead dev kezz that there's no eu proxy.
    this is what a mod said: The servers are located in US east, but have proxies across EU and US.
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • Mike

this is what a mod said: The servers are located in US east, but have proxies across EU and US.
    Well thats not true. There's only proxy in the US, there's no eu proxy.
    2yupqTQ.png
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • Mike

Thats weird that a mod spread misinformation.
    I'd wouldn't say that it's misinformation i think that they might of just not known, but misinformation id wouldnt call it that honestly
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • T1Q

I'd wouldn't say that it's misinformation i think that they might of just not known, but misinformation id wouldnt call it that honestly
    I mean if somoene said there is a us proxy. (and which is not true atm there would also be 1 in europe) and the person would only say there is 1 in us then the person just forgot / did not known. But now its diff.
      test
  • 2022/11/28
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.