Statistics First indiv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 188d

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Who does everyone think will get 1st individual this MCC? I have down jojo, but I can easily see 5 other players getting 1st.
  test
  • 2023/01/28
  • Jojo, Punz, and Dream both got heavily nerfed this event, and I don't think they can get first place in this event unless they have a late SG. However, Illumina, Pete, Quig, and Sapnap all have really good teams. But with this game selection and seeing their activity on the practice server, right now I think Quig can definitely get first place. He's been nerfed basically every event he's been in, but still racks up top placements, so I think on a team with dodgebolt potential and with this game selection he could pop off.
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • Rob

Jojo, Punz, and Dream both got heavily nerfed this event, and I don't think they can get first place in this event unless they have a late SG. However, Illumina, Pete, Quig, and Sapnap all have really good teams. But with this game selection and seeing their activity on the practice server, right now I think Quig can definitely get first place. He's been nerfed basically every event he's been in, but still racks up top placements, so I think on a team with dodgebolt potential and with this game selection he could pop off.
    Ah yes, Jojo got nerfed with her team 😂
    Yeah, I have her first place
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • Ducky

I hope it's Quig! He deserves to get 1st individually at least once this season. But to answer your question, I think it's probably Pete or Jojo.
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • SaladBlade

Yeah that seems more likely, but given the games and new ace race, predictions are rarely correct
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • Status