First indiv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jojo, Punz, and Dream both got heavily nerfed this event, and I don't think they can get first place in this event unless they have a late SG. However, Illumina, Pete, Quig, and Sapnap all have really good teams. But with this game selection and seeing their activity on the practice server, right now I think Quig can definitely get first place. He's been nerfed basically every event he's been in, but still racks up top placements, so I think on a team with dodgebolt potential and with this game selection he could pop off.

Jojo, Punz, and Dream both got heavily nerfed this event, and I don't think they can get first place in this event unless they have a late SG. However, Illumina, Pete, Quig, and Sapnap all have really good teams. But with this game selection and seeing their activity on the practice server, right now I think Quig can definitely get first place. He's been nerfed basically every event he's been in, but still racks up top placements, so I think on a team with dodgebolt potential and with this game selection he could pop off.
Ah yes, Jojo got nerfed with her team 😂
Yeah, I have her first place

Status
Not open for further replies.