Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Geckos Win MCC 25!

• 119d

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Congratulations Callum, Jojo, Joel, and Scar for winning MCC 25! Even if the win for Wisp wasn’t achieve (which I gave up on after game 6), You guys deserved it. I think now you guys made me eat my words on this Mcc. Your team was my team tribe decision when I joined the MCC Island server so I say this is a win for me. You 4 broke my streak of pain watching Mcc. Thank you! Thanks All 4 of you! Thanks for Everything. I’m gonna go onto the island now and tell my green geckos that we finally won. One more quick thing before I go and do that. Jojosolos, I officially crown you as, The Queen Of S-Tier! Bye for now.
  test
  • 2023/01/28
  • Cheetah_S

I hate how I have made bets with my friend for the last 4 mccs and he has chosen the team that wins all 4 times
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • I hate how I have made bets with my friend for the last 4 mccs and he has chosen the team that wins all 4 times
    sorry to hear that dude. My money was on purple until Wisp dropped out 30 minutes before the event where I swapped to green because Reddit predictable winnning team that wins because too overpowered. They did win in which I was ok with because My Mcc island team tribe was green geckos after all. but still, so sorry to hear that man.
      test
  • 2023/01/28
  • Status