Green Geckos Win MCC 25!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiTrain26

Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations Callum, Jojo, Joel, and Scar for winning MCC 25! Even if the win for Wisp wasn’t achieve (which I gave up on after game 6), You guys deserved it. I think now you guys made me eat my words on this Mcc. Your team was my team tribe decision when I joined the MCC Island server so I say this is a win for me. You 4 broke my streak of pain watching Mcc. Thank you! Thanks All 4 of you! Thanks for Everything. I’m gonna go onto the island now and tell my green geckos that we finally won. One more quick thing before I go and do that. Jojosolos, I officially crown you as, The Queen Of S-Tier! Bye for now.

I hate how I have made bets with my friend for the last 4 mccs and he has chosen the team that wins all 4 times
sorry to hear that dude. My money was on purple until Wisp dropped out 30 minutes before the event where I swapped to green because Reddit predictable winnning team that wins because too overpowered. They did win in which I was ok with because My Mcc island team tribe was green geckos after all. but still, so sorry to hear that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.