The MCC contestants have battled their way through a spooktacular event, but we couldn't let them have all the frightful fun! So we've brought two of the event maps over to MCC Island for the rest of our Halloween event.
For the first two days of release, they will appear 50% of the time in the map pool for their specific game. After this period, the appearance rate for the maps will go back to normal and they will stay playable until the end of the Halloween event.
Battle Box: Haunted House
The classic MCC Halloween map, however on Island the kits are quite different! As well as some shocking roof maintenance, this map comes with plenty of tricks as our treat to you.
- 3 kits contain sparks of invisibility so you can jump-scare your enemies or escape their wrath
- The other 2 kits contain a new combat item the ball of glowing!
- This will make enemies glow in the impact radius allowing you to track them through walls and even when they are invisible!
Hole in the Wall: Medieval but SCARY
Hole in the Wall's spookiest map will be landing on Island - what do you mean it wasn't spooky before? Maybe I'm just afraid of castles.
Medieval is certainly scary now: we've filled it with slime, bats, pumpkins, and spiders and even splashed the budget on a couple of tentacles! Scariest of all is the platform beneath your feet- its various cracks and crevices will mean you have to be extra careful with every step you take.
- Removed the Halloween sky/water effects from non-Halloween maps.
- You can no longer remove cosmetic hats from your head in Sky Battle.
- TGTTOS game end title now shows your overall placement instead of your average placement.