Halloween Update 0.3.3 - 2 Spooky Event Maps!

2 Images.png

The MCC contestants have battled their way through a spooktacular event, but we couldn't let them have all the frightful fun! So we've brought two of the event maps over to MCC Island for the rest of our Halloween event.

For the first two days of release, they will appear 50% of the time in the map pool for their specific game. After this period, the appearance rate for the maps will go back to normal and they will stay playable until the end of the Halloween event.

Battle Box: Haunted House
Battle Box Haunted House
Battle Box Haunted House

The classic MCC Halloween map, however on Island the kits are quite different! As well as some shocking roof maintenance, this map comes with plenty of tricks as our treat to you.
  • 3 kits contain sparks of invisibility so you can jump-scare your enemies or escape their wrath
  • The other 2 kits contain a new combat item the ball of glowing!
  • This will make enemies glow in the impact radius allowing you to track them through walls and even when they are invisible!
Use the sparks of invisibility to glide through the haunted halls of this worn-down mansion, or equip the balls of glowing to reveal those that may be lurking just around the corner.

Hole in the Wall: Medieval but SCARY
HITW Medieval
HITW Medieval

Hole in the Wall's spookiest map will be landing on Island - what do you mean it wasn't spooky before? Maybe I'm just afraid of castles.

Medieval is certainly scary now: we've filled it with slime, bats, pumpkins, and spiders and even splashed the budget on a couple of tentacles! Scariest of all is the platform beneath your feet- its various cracks and crevices will mean you have to be extra careful with every step you take.

General
  • Removed the Halloween sky/water effects from non-Halloween maps.
  • You can no longer remove cosmetic hats from your head in Sky Battle.
  • TGTTOS game end title now shows your overall placement instead of your average placement.

View attachment 3340

The MCC contestants have battled their way through a spooktacular event, but we couldn't let them have all the frightful fun! So we've brought two of the event maps over to MCC Island for the rest of our Halloween event.

For the first two days of release, they will appear 50% of the time in the map pool for their specific game. After this period, the appearance rate for the maps will go back to normal and they will stay playable until the end of the Halloween event.

View attachment 3341 View attachment 3342

The classic MCC Halloween map, however on Island the kits are quite different! As well as some shocking roof maintenance, this map comes with plenty of tricks as our treat to you.
  • 3 kits contain sparks of invisibility so you can jump-scare your enemies or escape their wrath
  • This will make enemies glow in the impact radius allowing you to track them through walls and even when they are invisible!
Use the sparks of invisibility to glide through the haunted halls of this worn-down mansion, or equip the balls of glowing to reveal those that may be lurking just around the corner.

Hole in the Wall's spookiest map will be landing on Island - what do you mean it wasn't spooky before? Maybe I'm just afraid of castles.

Medieval is certainly scary now: we've filled it with slime, bats, pumpkins, and spiders and even splashed the budget on a couple of tentacles! Scariest of all is the platform beneath your feet- its various cracks and crevices will mean you have to be extra careful with every step you take.

General
  • TGTTOS game end title now shows your overall placement instead of your average placement.

View attachment 3340

General
How does adding actors for free work because I wait 3 days and nothing?

View attachment 3340

General
i love getting baited.. i taught this was the invite

View attachment 3340

General
Yay

Aren't the new maps just gonna get removed after Halloween? If so, then what was the point of this thread? Also, WHEN WILL THE GAME TIMER AT THE START INCREASE? EVERY TIME I ASK FOR THIS, IT NEVER HAPPENS! CAN I CATCH A BREAK? CAN I? AT ALL? PLEASE JUST INCREASE THE TIME BEFORE THE GAMES START! Also, for some reason, there is a bug for me that causes my screen to black after several rounds of sky battle. My game keeps playing like normal but my screen cuts to black completely. This Problem has only been happening in sky battle as far as I'm aware. Can I get a reason why this is happening to me every time i play sky battle. Is it because of the mcc music in mcc island mod from MCC Highlights THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK FOR ME? Is it because the admins only want me to have bad games only so every game that is good for me gets ruined because they want me to say I signed up for a scam? Is it because I suck because I lag so much? Is it because this server secretly hates me only? WHY DOES THESE HORRIBLE THINGS ONLY HAPPEN TO ME, JUST ME, ONLY ME, AND NO ONE ELSE BUT ME ON THIS SERVER? I WANT ANSWERS! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHY! I NEED TO KNOW! (Note: This thread wasn't made for me to be rude or anything like that. But everything I said in this post that needs to be fixed is true as the fact of TUGS HAVING A US DUB!)
Sure I think it is your pc. Or it might be optifine if you are using it that tends to create some lag also are you using fabric api when using the music mod if not it will not work unless you have it.

View attachment 3340

General
BWAHAHAHAH new battle box map

View attachment 3340

General
for some reason i can't play hole in the wall games whenever i join i que and teleport in the game it kicks me back to the lobby i dont know whats causing this problem and i was able to play it before just not after this update

View attachment 3340

General
I thought this was my beta invite :(

Aren't the new maps just gonna get removed after Halloween? If so, then what was the point of this thread? Also, WHEN WILL THE GAME TIMER AT THE START INCREASE? EVERY TIME I ASK FOR THIS, IT NEVER HAPPENS! CAN I CATCH A BREAK? CAN I? AT ALL? PLEASE JUST INCREASE THE TIME BEFORE THE GAMES START! Also, for some reason, there is a bug for me that causes my screen to black after several rounds of sky battle. My game keeps playing like normal but my screen cuts to black completely. This Problem has only been happening in sky battle as far as I'm aware. Can I get a reason why this is happening to me every time i play sky battle. Is it because of the mcc music in mcc island mod from MCC Highlights THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK FOR ME? Is it because the admins only want me to have bad games only so every game that is good for me gets ruined because they want me to say I signed up for a scam? Is it because I suck because I lag so much? Is it because this server secretly hates me only? WHY DOES THESE HORRIBLE THINGS ONLY HAPPEN TO ME, JUST ME, ONLY ME, AND NO ONE ELSE BUT ME ON THIS SERVER? I WANT ANSWERS! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHY! I NEED TO KNOW! (Note: This thread wasn't made for me to be rude or anything like that. But everything I said in this post that needs to be fixed is true as the fact of TUGS HAVING A US DUB!)
its probably your pc. if it only happens to you then why do you think its the servers fault? also, the comment is a bit rude. it has caps that don't need to be caps. if you havent made a whole new post about this, then you should. its not noxcrew's fault.

its probably your pc. if it only happens to you then why do you think its the servers fault? also, the comment is a bit rude. it has caps that don't need to be caps. if you havent made a whole new post about this, then you should. its not noxcrew's fault.
I’m sorry for the caps. But this whole story about it is true for me. My laptop has very bad internet. I shouldn’t be doing the noxcrew dirty on how terrible my lag is. (Even if it bugs me after a while, mostly when I play on Lunar client. I’ll either delete or edit the post tomorrow because I had an exhausting day. Actually, I’ll delete it now. Also, You like my new profile picture?

Reactions: Ezekielman
I’m sorry for the caps. But this whole story about it is true for me. My laptop has very bad internet. I shouldn’t be doing the noxcrew dirty on how terrible my lag is. (Even if it bugs me after a while, mostly when I play on Lunar client. I’ll either delete or edit the post tomorrow because I had an exhausting day. Actually, I’ll delete it now. Also, You like my new profile picture?
If you play on lunar I would use sodium.