How admission tickets work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Never thought im gonna have to create this thread. I've seen a lot of people complaining about not being whitelisted after they subscribed to the MCC newsletter, they complained in bug reports or other categories about it and amount of these people is making my blood boil. So, I'm gonna answer your question right here and right now.

You. Don't. Get. Access. Immediately.

Admission tickets work like this: Noxcrew sends waves of invites to the people, that signed up for newsletter, randomly. After you signed up, you have to wait until you get an email from [email protected] (or smth like that, noxcrew can correct me if im wrong) on the email you wrote, while signing up for newsletter. Noxcrew announces new waves in their Official MCCi Twitter account. After you get them, just follow the instructions you got in the email. Getting a ticket DOES NOT Immediately give you an access to the server. You must first claim this ticket and verify yourself. If you don't wanna wait for the ticket to arrive, then head to the store and buy Fast Pass for 15$ or so, once they restock. Buying Fast Pass DOES give you an immediate access to the server, but sometimes you have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to process.

That's it. It's very simple.

And for the love of God, stop creating a threads about your "problem" in bug reports

Hey. Never thought im gonna have to create this thread. I've seen a lot of people complaining about not being whitelisted after they subscribed to the MCC newsletter, they complained in bug reports or other categories about it and amount of these people is making my blood boil. So, I'm gonna answer your question right here and right now.

Admission tickets work like this: Noxcrew sends waves of invites to the people, that signed up for newsletter, randomly. After you signed up, you have to wait until you get an email from [email protected] (or smth like that, noxcrew can correct me if im wrong) on the email you wrote, while signing up for newsletter. Noxcrew announces new waves in their Official MCCi Twitter account. After you get them, just follow the instructions you got in the email. Getting a ticket DOES NOT Immediately give you an access to the server. You must first claim this ticket and verify yourself. If you don't wanna wait for the ticket to arrive, then head to the store and buy Fast Pass for 15$ or so, once they restock. Buying Fast Pass DOES give you an immediate access to the server, but sometimes you have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to process.

And for the love of God, stop creating a threads about your "problem" in bug reports
Okay Thank, sorry

Reactions: Nukleus and GapC

ohhhhhh

thank you i am very stupid as well as others
this was very helpful because i accidentally signed up twice :I

As if they're going to read this post
and i did

Reactions: GapC

thank you for this

Reactions: GapC and LezyYT

is it a problem if i didnt subscribe to the newsletter?

Reactions: GapC
Status
Not open for further replies.