I need help with some problems with the mcci texture pack on Lunar client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabzy

Oct 27, 2022
For the past week or so i've been playing on the server with some weird issues that nobody else seems to have, and its weirdly just when i log in using the Lunar Client.
2022-11-23_00.33.40.png

2022-11-23_00.33.25.png

The problems are just that, while being in the lobbies, the gui that normally appears (with the coins, achievements and gems) doesn't show up, and whenever im in the loading screen, at the moment of blacking out, it only blacks out half of the screen.
Additionally, the boss bar gui that gives game info doesn't work properly either, neither do the animations for opening customization kits/currency pouches.

2022-11-23_00.33.58.png

I've had a look around but can't seem to figure out what may be causing the bug, i would really appreaciate if anyone were to be able to help me fix this, please <3

Reactions: Mrkvaman
Yep I have the same thing. Thats just a thing lunar does can't really do much about it. Also about the boss bar not sure what you mean but I just have it turned off since it reduces lag by a good bit especially in Battle Box.

Yep I have the same thing. Thats just a thing lunar does can't really do much about it. Also about the boss bar not sure what you mean but I just have it turned off since it reduces lag by a good bit especially in Battle Box.
yeah turning off the boss bar helps cause of the text, for some reason the font the texture pack uses greatly affects the fps, as with the boss bar i mean that its shifted towards the left
2022-11-23_15.24.54.png
2022-11-23_15.25.00.png

2022-11-23_15.25.07.png

2022-11-23_15.25.17.png

2022-11-23_15.25.10.png

As you can see, i need to put the boss bar all the way to the left for it to show up, and it doesn't look quite right

I'd just suggest trying to log on without lunar to see if the is any change, if it works properly in vanilla then just install optifine instead of use lunar to get the same fps you used to whilst playing normally on mcci

I'd just suggest trying to log on without lunar to see if the is any change, if it works properly in vanilla then just install optifine instead of use lunar to get the same fps you used to whilst playing normally on mcci
that is not really an option for me, it does work properly with vanilla minecraft but i don't really enjoy the feel of the game that way, starting with the fact that the scoreboard and boss bar are not toggleable to the fps would be considerably worse

Status
Not open for further replies.