Inventory swapping will be improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicLandlord

Noxcrew
Jul 21, 2022
Hey Everyone, I wanted to give an update on Efficient Inventory Swapping.

We are still working on the system and I believe it's very important to improve the flow of our games with optimizations like these.

The revert from last week was addressing some other larger scale issues, something which I should of mentioned in the patch notes.
We still want to do what the initial system intended along with some new improvements, that being:
  • Improve the efficiency of swapping core items by doing a simple function.
  • Retain the ability to use vanilla functions to order loot.
  • Avoid interrupting play with auto swapping.
  • Allow players to freely order contextual items as the wish (e.g. Using multiple weapons at once).
Hopefully we will get some improvements ready for an update next week, but if not it should be the week after.

We are still working on the system and I believe it's very important to improve the flow of our games with optimizations like these.

The revert from last week was addressing some other larger scale issues, something which I should of mentioned in the patch notes.
We still want to do what the initial system intended along with some new improvements, that being:
  • Allow players to freely order contextual items as the wish (e.g. Using multiple weapons at once).
Hopefully we will get some improvements ready for an update next week, but if not it should be the week after.
I feel they should have kept it and still be working on the system, BUT at least we can right click and swap it. Its better than nothing

W

Status
Not open for further replies.