invisible/glitched blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from eastern Europe and I can't remember seeing any invisible blocks glitches on MCCI. I remember getting this bug on Hypixel a lot tho, and it turned out my mistake was using 1.16 for Hypixel cuz this version was ustable at that time

I am from eastern Europe and I can't remember seeing any invisible blocks glitches on MCCI. I remember getting this bug on Hypixel a lot tho, and it turned out my mistake was using 1.16 for Hypixel cuz this version was ustable at that time
This is actually a Minecraft bug. It can't really be fixed server sided but there is a mod to be able to request blocks around you on your client again to avoid ghost blocks.

Reactions: i_love_capybaras
This is actually a Minecraft bug. It can't really be fixed server sided but there is a mod to be able to request blocks around you on your client again to avoid ghost blocks.
that mod is basically useless in a competitive fast paced pvp game because it requires you to run a command. They might have added a keybind but thats still annoying and since its basically a chunk reloader it creates a huge frame drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.