Lots Of Team Ideas for MCC! (made for fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiTrain26

Jul 28, 2022
I wanted to make a new post for what teams you all can come up with for not just the next mcc, but all the mcc events after 25. Submit your ideas in the comments below this thread. Oh Yeah, I almost forgot my examples, This time, I have examples made from the mcc team generator and the team builder made by VoiKiddo. I made lots of teams for this thread. In total, here are 32 examples I made. (You can just type your team ideas in the comments or you can make an image for them. I went with the image because I thought it looked very awesome. Note: all of these teams are not real, I made these for fun and not for Scott to use any of them. If he wants to, That's his decision. If he doesn't want to, That's his decision too. I know he won't for sure because of the new video he posted and I am completely ok with that. I have only made this for fun and cool team ideas that will possibly never happen. Anyways, Enjoy this thread while it lasts!

Here are the 32 examples I made.
Untitled presentation.png

Untitled presentation (1).png

Untitled presentation (2).png

Untitled presentation (3).png

Untitled presentation (4).png

Untitled presentation (5).png

Untitled presentation (6).png

Untitled presentation (7).png

and That's all of them.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I will be ok if they don't use any of them. Just like I said, this thread is for fun team ideas that will possibly never happen in MCC. It would be cool though to see one of them in MCC

Actually, one time with the MCC 25 teams, I almost got one team right.
MCC 24 Team Predictions.png

I almost got Yellow Right, but Blushi replaced me. No offense to her, She is great for this team and I know I would just not fit in well even though My PVP is trash. Imagine we get this team in mcc 26 and I'm on it. that would be so awesome but I don't use discord sooooooooo yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.