Make /Disguise work side by side with /ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbied

Aug 30, 2022
So in this idea basically lets say you get targeted by a player 5 times in a row for just no reason like their going for you for being slightly known or raging in chat just anything like that and you know their targeting but you dont wanna turn on obs and clip their going around the map going for you just to submit it to a ticket thats not really gonna do anything because targeting is subjective to some people.

but with this if you /ignore with this they cant see you in their games and you cant see their igns so they cant really target you but it also goes both ways so you cant just target them while /ignoring them

this just makes the mods jobs easier and peoples experience wont be ruined as much because they can do this

So in this idea basically lets say you get targeted by a player 5 times in a row for just no reason like their going for you for being slightly known or raging in chat just anything like that and you know their targeting but you dont wanna turn on obs and clip their going around the map going for you just to submit it to a ticket thats not really gonna do anything because targeting is subjective to some people.

but with this if you /ignore with this they cant see you in their games and you cant see their igns so they cant really target you but it also goes both ways so you cant just target them while /ignoring them

this just makes the mods jobs easier and peoples experience wont be ruined as much because they can do this
Do you have access to these Wadrio? If so why? Forums doesn’t show you have YT or something. Also not okay that people are targeting you :(

Reactions: TotallyAPidgeon
I don’t know why people are targeting you
Leaderboard spots and i'm really active in the subcommunities so people think its either fine or just go for me cause its amusing
I cant count the amount of times i've been crossteamed or chased around the map for no good strategical reason and i know alot of people in the community especially streamers that get queue sniped, etc and etc that makes it not that entertaining to watch or fun to play when the same people just go for you every single game and this would honestly fix alot of the issues people have with targetting in the community

Leaderboard spots and i'm really active in the subcommunities so people think its either fine or just go for me cause its amusing
I cant count the amount of times i've been crossteamed or chased around the map for no good strategical reason and i know alot of people in the community especially streamers that get queue sniped, etc and etc that makes it not that entertaining to watch or fun to play when the same people just go for you every single game and this would honestly fix alot of the issues people have with targetting in the community
Do you have access to disguise? If not you probably should get an alt, maybe.

Reactions: TotallyAPidgeon
they're probably going to make /disguise available once the subscription rank releases (like Hypixel), so I guess we just have to wait until then

Status
Not open for further replies.