MCC 27 Team Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiTrain26

Jul 28, 2022
well, I’m a bit late with this but lets get to it. I think you all know the rules by now, but if you don’t, check out the last two team prediction threads I made for rules explanation. No Images this time because I’m rushing this. Also all teams will be announced today.

Red Rabbits: KatherineElizabeth, Blushi, Jschlatt, and PearlscentMoon.

Orange Ocelots: BajanCanadian, JeromeASF, Graser10, and PrestonPlayz.

Yellow Yaks: KreekCraft, GizzyGazza, Awesamdude, and CallMeCarson.

Lime Llamas: Ranboo, PepsiTrain26 (Me), xNestorio, and SpeedSilver

Green Geckos: Ludwig, Bekymon, LazarBeam, and Sykkuno.

Cyan Coyotes: Pokimane, Strawburry17, Dev, and Kier.

Aqua Axolotls: JackManifoldTV, Nihachu, FoolishG, and MythicalSausage.

Blue Bats: YelloWool, Slimecicle, ItsValkarae, and CrankGamePlays.

Purple Pandas: Laqqy, Ponk, Spifey, and vGumiho.

Pink Parrots: MrBeast, Chris02, ChandlerHallow, and Jacksepticeye.

Those are my predictions. What do you all think of them? Mcc 27 is on November 12th. I’m gonna go now. Bye

Reactions: Rosy
i love these teams, but i feel the event would work better without newcomers, as the point of the event is to get players their first win, and if a newcomer wins it kind of defeats the point of an event.

Reactions: PepsiTrain26
i love these teams, but i feel the event would work better without newcomers, as the point of the event is to get players their first win, and if a newcomer wins it kind of defeats the point of an event.
Yeah, I'm fairly certain the lineup is supposed to be just people who have played before but haven't snagged a win but I'm not entirely sure

Yeah, I'm fairly certain the lineup is supposed to be just people who have played before but haven't snagged a win but I'm not entirely sure
do you think kreek would count in the lineup, because he played 2 events, mcc pride and mcc all stars (as a sub). he has only played in non canon and has won in non canon and this would be his first canon event.

Yeah. I mean, RTGame and JackSucksAtLife would work but Jack for sure won’t return anytime soon following that announcement from him and RTGame would probably make it in at a chance of 40% but I didn’t include him because I think it’s unlikely that he will be in this event. There was only 23 active players who never won yet so I had to add some in who haven’t left Mcc. People like Mefs, Plumbella, Steph0sims, RIPMika Would definitely not be in this event because Mefs doesn’t want to play Mcc anymore and the ladder 3 just don’t play anymore for no reason and I thought they Would never return in the future. I did want to add James Charles on yellow, but after a second thought about it, I removed him and replaced him with Carson because I wanna see more SMPLive players in MCC. It’s been a while since we last received members from that server. I did add jschlatt too so it felt best to add Carson too because he Might get interested into Minecraft again. I do wanna see him in Mcc. And now the question that really confuses all of us. WHY AM I PUTTING MYSELF IN MY OWN TEAM PREDICTIONS????! Well, the answer is, I will come 40th to balance the team ok.

Also they did say players who have only won non canon events will be counted as they didn’t win a canon event

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosy
Status
Not open for further replies.