MCC Island Dev Q&A recording - 27/01

We've recently released a major update on what's coming to Island during the Open Beta, so to celebrate, the MCC Island Dev team sat down with the MCC Island Community over on our Discord to answer all their burning questions... and started talking about badgers for some reason?

Listen to all the news and nonsense from that QnA here!

If you have any other questions that we didn't get to cover, ask them below and we'll do our best to answer them (maybe, if we can, don't want to spoil everything after all)

We've recently released a major update on what's coming to Island during the Open Beta, so to celebrate, the MCC Island Dev team sat down with the MCC Island Community over on our Discord to answer all their burning questions... and started talking about badgers for some reason?

Listen to all the news and nonsense from that QnA here!

If you have any other questions that we didn't get to cover, ask them below and we'll do our best to answer them (maybe, if we can, don't want to spoil everything after all)
I love when I can't access the video :D
But I think you won't mind me asking here a question. Will my friend list also be wiped at the start of Open Beta?

I have questions that were not talked about in the video!

Why is Parkour Warrior Here? Why is Rocket Spleef Rush Not Added Yet? Was that crash bug I was having with sky battle FIXED? IS MY BURGER HEAD COSMETIC STILL ON MY HEAD? IF ITS GONE WHEN I RETURN, I QUIT

I can't watch and listen to the recording of the Q&A... there's an error that says

"This video is restricted. Please check the Google Workspace administrator and/or the network administrator restrictions."

not sure what it means though...

I have questions that were not talked about in the video!

Why is Parkour Warrior Here? Why is Rocket Spleef Rush Not Added Yet? Was that crash bug I was having with sky battle FIXED? IS MY BURGER HEAD COSMETIC STILL ON MY HEAD? IF ITS GONE WHEN I RETURN, I QUIT
Okay, I know this is kind of a joke, but I can actually answer your questions.
  1. Parkour Warrior is probably added because it is (most likely) the most loved MCC game by the community, so one way or another, it would have been added, if not now, later.
  2. Rocket Spleef Rush could actually be added, Noxcrew did mention that not only Parkour Warrior would be added to MCCI, but another, unnamed game would be added. So while we don't exactly know if Rocket Spleef Rush will be added, it is possible.
  3. No idea what crash bug your talking about, but if it is something lag related, there is a post showing a list of mods that helps with lag. This collection of mods are better than Optifine as it removes a bug with Optifine's renderer and HITW.
  4. And, um, I hate to, uh, inform you, but... um...if your, Burger Head cosmetic wasn't purchased with, uh, IRL money, then... your wonderous Burger Head cosmetic.. might be... deleted...

Okay, I know this is kind of a joke, but I can actually answer your questions.
  1. Parkour Warrior is probably added because it is (most likely) the most loved MCC game by the community, so one way or another, it would have been added, if not now, later.
  2. Rocket Spleef Rush could actually be added, Noxcrew did mention that not only Parkour Warrior would be added to MCCI, but another, unnamed game would be added. So while we don't exactly know if Rocket Spleef Rush will be added, it is possible.
  3. No idea what crash bug your talking about, but if it is something lag related, there is a post showing a list of mods that helps with lag. This collection of mods are better than Optifine as it removes a bug with Optifine's renderer and HITW.
  4. And, um, I hate to, uh, inform you, but... um...if your, Burger Head cosmetic wasn't purchased with, uh, IRL money, then... your wonderous Burger Head cosmetic.. might be... deleted...
I got it from the in game coins. SO IM GOOD RIGHT?

1. Parkour warrior is my poison
2. I’m good with elytra
3. No one understands my pain in sky battle
4: IM ALL GOOD CAUSE NO MONEY IRL WAS USED! YES ITS SAFE