MCC Island Game Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigeonIsMe

Oct 16, 2022
Best: Battle Box.
Reasons, I love battle box because of the fast paced PVP and how easy it was for me to master. Battle Box is one of the only games that i got down after a day. Now I average two aces a day and five kills a match. Very good game!
Second: Sky Battle
Reasons, this was the first game I tried on MCC Island and one of my favorite. I like it because of the bridging aspects and amazing maps, I think it has the best maps out of all the MCCI maps. Also the PVP is fairly skill based and balanced and I use this one to warm up for BB
Third: TGTTOS
I like to play this one when I'm tired or bored of PVP games or just want to relax, it has some good mods and some bad modes (I'm looking at you one life) and overall its a pretty fun, chill game.
Last: HITW
I dont like this one because I'm terrible at it and its kinda slow for me, also I like PVP game modes so this one just isn't for me.

Not sure what im supposed to write here but you guys are chill. Tell me your opinions on my ranking and how you would rank them :D
Also Writing is my worst class so im not very strong at writing and stuff :D

Here is my ranking

1) Hitw: not very pvp based and pretty unique

2) Battle box: balanced pvp and pretty fast pase

3) tgttos: very fun when you get used to punching and being the puncher but it takes to long to get into a game

4) sky battle: very slow and too unpredictable me no like

I expected to like sky battle so much more than i do i think its just that the utility items are really strong if you use them well and other people use them very well but i dont :]

1) Battle Box: By far my favourite game. I don't know what makes it so enjoyable, but it is. Maybe the idea of getting the Holosword.
2) TGTTOS: Really enjoy challenging myself to get the best time possible. Also just a nice way to calm down after a bad streak of BB games.
3) HITW: It's a really calming game, and has good cosmetics. Bad quests though.
4) Sky Battle: I don't know what it is about this game, but it easily is the most rage inducing one on the server. It does however have some good cosmetics.

This didnt get any replies and it took forever to write D:
Unfortunate that a lot of people didnt get to see ur post. But i'll have to respectfully disagree on you here :D.

My favourite game by far has to be hole in the wall, its my most consistent game and i really like the small parkour aspect it can create sometimes.

Next up will be tgttos for me, as it also has some parkour aspects in it (im sure you see a pattern coming up hahaha)

In 3rd place will be battle box, i dont mind playing it, but i will only queue a game of battle box if i have a kind of quest for it. Im very bad at, and do not enjoy pvp in the slightest, so thats mostly the reason of that.

And finally, in 4th place.. sky batlle, yeezz im bad at this one. Im bad at bridging, the parkour can be fun (but isnt very useful)
But most of all, its pvp with some luck involved, some people have other loot then others.. so it creates an aspect to the game i cant seem to enjoy that much. This is why i am a loyal rager in sky battle hahaha.. its gotten to the point that im sad i got cool variety cosmetics from skybattle because now im pushed towards playing it

I love the difference in opinion, and finally, your writing wasnt half bad actually. I didnt notice anything wrong with it. Not even when you pointed out ur not bery good at writing, maybe cuz of my nationality hmm.

For me it would be something like this: (note that it is changing quite a bit)
1) Sky Battle - I play this game by far the most out of all, also I enjoy pvp quite a lot.
2) Tgttos - I have been enjoying this more recently and I think it's safe to say it should be in this position.
3) Hitw - I always wanted to play hitw as it looked super fun, I do enjoy it however I enjoy tgttos and skybattle more.
4) Battle Box - I never really intended on playing this game too much and I don't really think it's my kind of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.