MCC Teams But Every Player Is A Trackmaster/Plarail Thomas Variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiTrain26

Jul 28, 2022
I MADE MCC TEAMS EXCEPT EVERYONE IS A TRACKMASTER OR PLARAIL THOMAS! Yep. You know the drill by now. (Note: These are not my mcc 29 team predictions. That is coming soon.) Anyways, Let's cut to the chase starting of with of course,

Untitled presentation (8).png

Red Rabbits: 2010 Talking Thomas, Steam and Spark Thomas, Treasure Thomas, and Scrapyard Escape Thomas.

Untitled presentation (9).png

Orange Ocelots: Oigawa Railway Thomas, Steam Along Thomas, 2015 Talking Thomas, and 2012 Thomas.

Untitled presentation (10).png

Yellow Yaks: Motorized Railway Thomas, 2016 Glow In The Dark Thomas, 2018 Hyper Glow Thomas, and Determined CGI Thomas.

Untitled presentation (11).png

Lime Llamas: Talk and Action Thomas, Paint Splattered Thomas, Snow Clearing Thomas, and Thomas In A Jam.

Untitled presentation (12).png

Green Geckos: Angry Thomas, 2015 Real Steam Thomas, Trackmaster Revolution Thomas, and Thomas And The Stinky Cheese.

Untitled presentation (13).png

Cyan Coyotes: 3 Speed RC Thomas, Plarail Green LBSC Thomas, Steelworks Thomas, and Push Along Thomas.

Untitled presentation (14).png

Aqua Axolotls: Boat and Sea Thomas, 2007 Hit Toys Thomas, Monkey Palace Thomas, and Muddy Thomas.

Untitled presentation (15).png

Blue Bats: Reds VS Blues Thomas, 2009 Talking Flip Face Thomas, Light Up Thomas, and Armored Thomas.

Untitled presentation (16).png

Purple Pandas: Jungle Thomas, Seaweed Thomas, 2010 Thomas, and 2018 CGI Thomas.

Untitled presentation (17).png

Pink Parrots: 2005 Metallic Thomas, Crash and Repair Thomas, Thomas In Slippy Sodor, and TOMY 1992 Thomas.

So what do you think of these teams. Fun right? This took me 2 weeks to make so I hope you love them. Anyways, I'm gonna go to sleep now. BYE!

Last edited:
FIRE 10/10 you are committed to Thomas the train. i respect it. how do u know so much about Thomas?
I’ve been watching Thomas and friends ever since I was just a year old. And I still watch it to this day.

I’ve been watching Thomas and friends ever since I was just a year old. And I still watch it to this day.
FIRE 10/10 you are committed to Thomas the train. i respect it. how do u know so much about Thomas?
Also, Thank you for your opinion on this thread. I had a lot of fun making it.

Reactions: Mrkvaman
Lmao- this is such a based post

Cyan op btw. Aint no way that team would be allowed
It’s ok. They have push along Thomas. So he can balance the team out. Still i see your point. What are your ranking of the teams if this was in an actual Mcc? (Never gonna happen but I would love to see what it would be like.) in my opinion, I think orange is kinda op too.

How the teams would place in an actual Mcc. (Based on insert something here)

10th Place: Yellow Yaks
9th Place: Aqua Axolotls
8th Place: Red Rabbits
7th Place: Purple Pandas
6th Place: Blue Bats
5th Place: Green Geckos
4th Place: Cyan Coyotes
3rd Place: Pink Parrots
DODGEBOLT TEAMS: Orange Ocelots (2nd) VS Lime Llamas (1st)

Lime Llamas Win Minecraft Championship: Thomas Takeover!

Reactions: PigeonIsMe
How the teams would place in an actual Mcc. (Based on insert something here)

10th Place: Yellow Yaks
9th Place: Aqua Axolotls
8th Place: Red Rabbits
7th Place: Purple Pandas
6th Place: Blue Bats
5th Place: Green Geckos
4th Place: Cyan Coyotes
3rd Place: Pink Parrots
DODGEBOLT TEAMS: Orange Ocelots (2nd) VS Lime Llamas (1st)

Lime Llamas Win Minecraft Championship: Thomas Takeover!
lets goooo

Reactions: PepsiTrain26
If this was based on popularity then Orange so would have won. If this was based on Worst to best, Lime So would have won. And if this was based on newest, then Purple would have won. Isn’t that crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.