New game maps - Beehive, Mines, Badlands, Celestial!

With the Island having opened its gates a week ago and so many of you battling it out across the games, we thought it was time to introduce some new maps to the Island roster!

TGTTOS - Beehive and Badlands

Beehive.jpg
Badlands.jpg

TGTTOS has two event maps coming your way - Beehive and Badlands! Make sure not to get stuck on sticky honey blocks as you race across this honeycomb map or race through badlands while avoiding those prickly cacti.

Battle Box - Gold Mine

Mines.jpg

For Battle Box we're introducing: Gold Mine. All players in Gold Mine receive a Spark of Levitation - float away from tricky situations or gain height on your opponent. You'll also find the gadgeteer kit for this map has TNT and cobwebs to make games truly explosive.

Sky Battle - Celestial

Celestials.jpg
Celestial_2.jpg

Last but not least, Sky Battle has a new map - Celestial. Make your way to the centre of floating gardens, fighting it out as you go! Celestial is our first map on MCC Island that also has a floor border so keep climbing and watch your step.

Keep your eyes peeled for future map announcements as Closed Beta continues and until then we hope you enjoy these new additions!

With the Island having opened its gates a week ago and so many of you battling it out across the games, we thought it was time to introduce some new maps to the Island roster!

TGTTOS has two event maps coming your way - Beehive and Badlands! Make sure not to get stuck on sticky honey blocks as you race across this honeycomb map or race through badlands while avoiding those prickly cacti.

Battle Box - Gold Mine

View attachment 1658

For Battle Box we're introducing: Gold Mine. All players in Gold Mine receive a Spark of Levitation - float away from tricky situations or gain height on your opponent. You'll also find the gadgeteer kit for this map has TNT and cobwebs to make games truly explosive.

Sky Battle - Celestial

View attachment 1659 View attachment 1660

Last but not least, Sky Battle has a new map - Celestial. Make your way to the centre of floating gardens, fighting it out as you go! Celestial is our first map on MCC Island that also has a floor border so keep climbing and watch your step.

Keep your eyes peeled for future map announcements as Closed Beta continues and until then we hope you enjoy these new additions!
i love badlands this is so exciting

Battle Box - Gold Mine

View attachment 1658

Sky Battle - Celestial

wooo!

Battle Box - Gold Mine

View attachment 1658

Sky Battle - Celestial

Celestial looks so gorgeous!! 💗

Battle Box - Gold Mine

View attachment 1658

Sky Battle - Celestial

Those are some great maps, great they got added since the few that were in previously got repetitive, great work team!

Battle Box - Gold Mine

View attachment 1658

Sky Battle - Celestial

👀