Player Statistics Reset and Upcoming Leaderboards!

MCC Island Statistics Reset

In tomorrow's Island patch (24th November), the current statistics system on MCC Island is being rewritten to pave the way for a new and improved system in the future, but what does this mean for your player stats and achievements?

Statistics will be reset 📊
All player statistics will be wiped and reset to 0.

Why is this required? This is because we are replacing the backend tracking system! This will allow it to be more scalable with larger player counts, record stats faster, and better support the upcoming leaderboards and ranking systems.

Achievements will be removed and replaced in the future! 🏅
Achievements are being removed from Island!

This is to make way for a brand-new badges system later down the line. They'll function relatively similarly to achievements, but will allow a cooler way to show off your feats and include more information to track your stats and compare them with others!

New statistics will continue to be tracked in the background 📈
From the moment of reset, we’ll be tracking a whole bunch of statistics immediately, with even more being added as time goes on!

These will contribute towards the new badges framework once implemented. This means, upon its launch, you may find you’ve already unlocked a good number of badges and can reap their rewards!

Champion Score will be frozen 🏆
Championship Score will be frozen until the new framework is in place, when it will be recalculated based upon the statistics you begin accumulating after the reset today.

This means it will no longer consider score accumulated from old achievements.

In the upcoming system, Champion Score will come from many more sources including faction levelling, cosmetic ownership and progression system interaction!

⚠️ Champion Score is not the same as Faction Levels - your Faction Levels are separate and will not be affected by this update. ⚠️

Archived Statistics! 🗃️
MCCI Statistics Archive
MCCI Statistics Archive

We know for some of you that this will come as a disappointment, but don’t worry, your scores are not lost forever!

We have created a handy site where we’ve packed up all the old statistics you’ve gained up until now and stored them in one place - an archive of sorts!

Simply type in your username and see how many chickens you’ve whacked in TGTTOS, and how many Sky Battle triumphs you’ve gained.

It even includes stats that weren't previously displayed on the server! :eyes:

Top statistics on the Island 🥇

MCC Island Battle Box Gameplay

We wanted to use this as an opportunity to show a few of the top stats from across the games!

Hole in the Wall 🧱

Top 5 Players: First Individual Placements
  1. purejays - 1441
  2. peopleARENTREAL - 1417
  3. JustVCT - 1398
  4. UltimateGarrett - 1142
  5. Fu6u - 1062

TGTTOS 🐔

1. notfelipebtw - 827
  2. xZunk - 773
  3. SimplySwiftness - 676
  4. _Yamakawa - 579
  5. Mineloverr - 428

Battle Box ⚔️

1. YamSabag - 1522
  2. DCody - 1404
  3. AtomicCherry - 1048
  4. Mellowjellocello - 1001
  5. Sackred - 654

Sky Battle ☁️

1. PigIsVibing - 1669
  2. xShatter - 1235
  3. C10WD - 1163
  4. Doozim - 1136
  5. WheezyMoss - 1091
Top 5 Players: Number of player kills
  1. topdeck - 20184
  2. PigIsVibing - 19975
  3. Sbarky - 18817
  4. C10WD - 18378
  5. Prusso - 18117

Leaderboards 👑
MCC Island Sky Battle Leaderboard

With the winter update just around the corner… let’s just say you won’t be getting board any time soon! No wait, hang on, no, you will be getting them soon. Like, really soon.

🚨 Reminder: MCC Island is in closed beta, this means all statistics and progression may be reset multiple times during the closed beta period! However, you will always keep purchases from the web store. 🚨

Last edited:
A few questions:
1. Is my level going to be reset as well?
2. Are my coins, game tokens, and gems going to be reset?
3. Are my collectibles in my inventory going to be reset?
4. If yes to 2, then will they reset to the bundle amount or to 0?

Reactions: Kyppr_14 and Dom2m
mildly disappointed about the achievements lol but oh well I’m sure it’ll be for the best. wish they were archived too though, but I think screenshots will suffice. my poor 1st in tgttos with no blocks placed I’ll miss you sadge

A few questions:
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. See answer 2 :P

There will be a mass reset in the future when we get out of closed beta, but not yet

A few questions:
should be no to all at this time. they may reset in future but this change is only for in game stats and achievements