SB's 777 Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

EniMax

Jul 22, 2022
Everytime SB participated in S2, he has gotten 7th ( Might be wrong). this MCC was the third time IN A ROW. Truly insane player, has amazing S Tier possibilities and i cant wait to see him pop off!

As much as I wish this was true, unfortunately he got 14th in MCC 14. Still the goat though and if he played in MCC more often he would be S-Tier (already A+ in my books but some people choose to only highlight popular DSMP people when talking about A+ players)

As much as I wish this was true, unfortunately he got 14th in MCC 14. Still the goat though and if he played in MCC more often he would be S-Tier (already A+ in my books but some people choose to only highlight popular DSMP people when talking about A+ players)
True, true and true.
I think being in MCC doesnt necessarily mean that he has to grind in other servers, like Hypixel or Cubecraft, because he plays his hardcore survival world, and that for me is enough grind. I mean, come on, he has 1000+ hours in there, he HAS to understand Minecraft knowledge to some extent. Still, MCC23 proved he can be S tier, and i believe he will become one.

Status
Not open for further replies.