Whats your favorite mcc mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tie between the green guardians and the cyan creepers. Sad they are retired now. I really hate the new team names Green Geckos and Cyan Coyotes and the change didn’t make sense. MINECRAFT HAD RABBITS, OCELOTS, LLAMAS, BATS, PANDAS, AND PARROTS WERE IN THE GAME BEFORE MCC EXISTED AND MADE MASCOTS OF THEM, AND MOJANG DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THOSE MASCOTS ON COPYRIGHT BUT GUARDIANS AND CREEPERS ONLY MATTER! What a stupid move by MOJANG. Note: I don’t count the Aqua axolotls because they were an Mcc mascot before MOJANG added them into Minecraft and yellow yaks because yaks aren’t in minecraft.

Tie between the green guardians and the cyan creepers. Sad they are retired now. I really hate the new team names Green Geckos and Cyan Coyotes and the change didn’t make sense. MINECRAFT HAD RABBITS, OCELOTS, LLAMAS, BATS, PANDAS, AND PARROTS WERE IN THE GAME BEFORE MCC EXISTED AND MADE MASCOTS OF THEM, AND MOJANG DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THOSE MASCOTS ON COPYRIGHT BUT GUARDIANS AND CREEPERS ONLY MATTER! What a stupid move by MOJANG. Note: I don’t count the Aqua axolotls because they were an Mcc mascot before MOJANG added them into Minecraft and yellow yaks because yaks aren’t in minecraft.
Yeah because rabbits, ocelots, llamas, bats, pandas, and parrots are real animals so they cant be copyrighted. And also Mojang didn't ask Noxcrew to change the mascots it was a decision by Noxcrew so that they can make MCC merch.

Reactions: PepsiTrain26
just askin
Me
i am the mascot

proxy-image.png

Reactions: PepsiTrain26
Status
Not open for further replies.