When will the new MCCI games be coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on MCCI for a while now and I have been waiting for the new games to come out, and the starting games have started to get a bit boring. Could someone please tell me when the next games will come out if you can?

Reactions: Mrkvaman
I don't think we have any set-in-stone timeline for when new games will come out. I believe I saw somewhere that the next game will be Ace Race, but take that with a grain of salt since I have nothing to back it up with :)

Reactions: Mrkvaman
I think at most, they might add one game during closed beta which is expected to last until around the end of this year.
I don't think we have any set-in-stone timeline for when new games will come out. I believe I saw somewhere that the next game will be Ace Race, but take that with a grain of salt since I have nothing to back it up with :)
Idk who said that but they were lying to you :sob: noxite said the next game will not be Ace Race, Parkour Tag, or Survival Games in a thread on these forums (but unfortunately the OP of the post he replied to deleted the thread)

Server is good, but they should defo add something new minigames to the pool or stats to already existing games, something that keeps players playing.
These are definitely things that will be added in the future, but Noxcrew may have different priorities right now, like making sure the server is prepared for larger player loads or fixing bugs before releasing the server to a bigger audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.