Who is your favourite MCC player?🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubfan. I genuinely can't watch MCC if it gets too stressful (Sands is especially bad live but I can at least watch VODs) and Cub is so completely unflappable that I can watch him playing anything.

Reactions: RokoGamer
TapL! He is the one player that got me interested with MCC in the first place since he released that video of him in MCC 12 winning MCC. seeing him do that wanted me to make TapL win again by going onto the MCC subreddit and begging scott to give TapL a strong team. He never listens to me and gives him weak teams like only dream stans matter. This is why I hate MCC pride 2022 so much. But still, even if dream RUINED THE EVENT AND MADE ME MAD 2 TIMES IN 2 MONTHS DURING A 3 MONTH TERRIBLE MCC WATCH LIVE, TapL is still my favorite regardless. He is just "robbed" from every mcc he's in. MCC 26 I hope gives him a strong team. I'm Talking with Sapnap and Punz along with TheUnluckyTug who has never played minecraft or me who has terrible lag as one of the laggiest players in all of minecraft so I can come 40th to balance it out. give Dream the weakest team you can think of scott and give TapL the strongest team imaginable please. I WANNA SEE TAPL GET A SEASON 2 COIN! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER! anyways TapL is the best and I hope scott listens to me and gives TapL a free season 2 win for once in my life. I'm begging you scott.

Reactions: RokoGamer and zMatz
Status
Not open for further replies.